Joshua's Birthday Counter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

MY TRANSFORMATION

Ah....I thought it would be neat to share my transformation with you all!
We made sure we took pictures of my ever growing body from the moment we found out up to 9 months.
Here we go......enjoy the show!!!!

Every body is different...and for me; I began to show right away. My little pouch was not from the actual baby, but my body making a layer of protective fat!

2 MONTHS
3 MONTHS

4 MONTHS



4 Months with my sisters!



5 MONTHS

Note the change in my face....Yep; this was the point in the pregnancy were I stopped eating "healthy" and started.....EATING....whatever I wanted! Hee hee hee....

6 MONTHS

6 MONTHS....The basketball begins!

7 MONTHS - Also my Birthday Month :) and also still EATING....


My 7 Month Basketball!

Ok....Month 8....here is where I get yelled at by the doctor because I've put too much weight on. She walks into the room and goes "Good Lord! What have you been eating?"

If she could only see this picture....she'd know.....

8 Months...Fat and Happy!

8 MONTHS
8 MONTHS
Now, after getting yelled at by the doctor and seeing these pictures....I decided to lay off the fast food and go back to a more healthy diet. Just 2 weeks later and I looked better.

8.5 MONTHS
9 MONTHS
9 MONTHS


I got my sister Kristy to play photo shoot with me. They say you should get your professional pregnancy pictures done around 7 months. That way; your showing, but your not huge all over. I said hooey to that! I wanted mine when I was 9 months! I wanted to be able to look back and remember it all when I was the biggest!



WARNING: Here come the belly shots!



And there we have it! My 9 months of transformation! I LOVED being pregnant and will do it all again if that's God's plan for us!
As for now....Little Joshua is still tucked away inside; he should be meeting the world in about a week or so!
We Can't Wait!

No comments: