Joshua's Birthday Counter

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

LOST BUT FOUND


I owe my photographer Jessica an apology! When I uploaded the shower pictures, there were only a few and most were blurry. Well....I just up loaded some more pictures I took. While I was looking through them I was like...hey..I don't remember that shower picture...or that one...or that one...

I think there was an error the first time I uploaded! So...here are a few more pictures from our baby shower that were lost...but now there found!
Our travel swing!!! Yeah! Our baby can be rocked to sleep any where we go!......hopefully!

Is that not adorable?

And Booties to match!!!

As you all know Brian LOVES board games...before the shower he asked me..."hey, do you think we'll get any games"? In this cute excited voice...and I said..probably not honey...these will be gifts for the baby not you!

Well.....we did get a game! Our baby's first Board Game!

Knowing how much I love pirates...Jennifer made this Bib! It says:

"ARG, TIME TO WIPE ME BOOTY"
Brian's mom Carla, Brian, Me, and his sister Jennifer...just before the shower.

Jennifer and I just before the shower.


And the best for last...our good friend John and my adorable husband taking gifts to John's new jeep!

No comments: